Poptart Goes 2 The Moon Poptart Goes 2 The Moon

Lol. This shit made me laugh only because I didn't know what the fuck I was watching. It's not the worst animation ever, but it was funny. Props.

Egorapture Egorapture

This flash is absolutely hilarious, but the religious joke made me laugh the most. I had a presentation to show today to professionals my art teacher scheduled and I thought of this flash before hand in hopes of losing nervousness... I did fantastic and they took my idea! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I just.. Want my metal.. Man...

Funny the first time, but the next two times I watched it, I made another tab. If you guys want to be real trolls with metals, you should have scripted this flash to only play when on the tab.. Like when people click out of some games and it pauses for you. That's a big, "WTF" to the viewer's face. Lololol. I'm sure most people tabbed out the next few times.

Anyway.. It was funny!

Anime fight! Anime fight!

This animation, I've never seen a parody of cliff hangers. I found this hilarious because it's usually what anime do for three episodes until the fight actually begins ('Specially DBZ). Lol. Five stars.

KONY2012 KONY2012

Love it, considering how this pretty much sums up the idiots and gullible fags who bought the, "Action Pack".