Perdition Perdition

The plot and characters of the story are really good, but the game it self can be a bit frustrating at times. [Could just be me, since I'm playing it at a really late time and I'm tired.] But I like frustrating games, because they keep me into it. I like the art; the music and sound affects are very appealing. All around a good game.

Random Number Generator Random Number Generator

It was terrible. Not because of the fact that this game isn't even a game, but you only plugged in like, five numbers that shuffle at random.. But all around, this is a terrible, terrible, "game". Doesn't entertain me at all.

IronMaskedMan responds:

This was a joke.

TeddysExcellentAdventure TeddysExcellentAdventure

I can tell there was work put into this game. I praise it for that. The whole story line of the game caught my eye, it relating to Toy Story was the first thing that came to my head. This game doesn't attract just mainly girls, but those people who still have a bit of kid-spirit in them, ya' know. Though, just in my interest and opinion, I like games with more variety of controls and options. Though I adore the story line, the game isn't for me. But again, I love the work and thought you put into this.

The Bear of Love The Bear of Love

For such a simple game, it's pretty addictive at first. But after a while, you just give up on getting all of the medals; In other words, it can get boring.

FPA World 3 FPA World 3

Amazing. Best Fancy Pants submission. I (For one) love games who can make simple designs so attractive; it's amazing to the eye how this game has so many features but the art was a real time saver, of course the art was thought through to the point to bring a user closer in. One of all-time favorite games; Five stars.