Poptart Goes 2 The Moon Poptart Goes 2 The Moon

Lol. This shit made me laugh only because I didn't know what the fuck I was watching. It's not the worst animation ever, but it was funny. Props.

Egorapture Egorapture

This flash is absolutely hilarious, but the religious joke made me laugh the most. I had a presentation to show today to professionals my art teacher scheduled and I thought of this flash before hand in hopes of losing nervousness... I did fantastic and they took my idea! Thanks for the laugh. :)

Africa Dudes Africa Dudes

I just.. Want my metal.. Man...

Funny the first time, but the next two times I watched it, I made another tab. If you guys want to be real trolls with metals, you should have scripted this flash to only play when on the tab.. Like when people click out of some games and it pauses for you. That's a big, "WTF" to the viewer's face. Lololol. I'm sure most people tabbed out the next few times.

Anyway.. It was funny!

Perdition Perdition

The plot and characters of the story are really good, but the game it self can be a bit frustrating at times. [Could just be me, since I'm playing it at a really late time and I'm tired.] But I like frustrating games, because they keep me into it. I like the art; the music and sound affects are very appealing. All around a good game.

Random Number Generator Random Number Generator

It was terrible. Not because of the fact that this game isn't even a game, but you only plugged in like, five numbers that shuffle at random.. But all around, this is a terrible, terrible, "game". Doesn't entertain me at all.

IronMaskedMan responds:

This was a joke.

TeddysExcellentAdventure TeddysExcellentAdventure

I can tell there was work put into this game. I praise it for that. The whole story line of the game caught my eye, it relating to Toy Story was the first thing that came to my head. This game doesn't attract just mainly girls, but those people who still have a bit of kid-spirit in them, ya' know. Though, just in my interest and opinion, I like games with more variety of controls and options. Though I adore the story line, the game isn't for me. But again, I love the work and thought you put into this.